MapleStory Finger Point

måndag 3 juni 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.06.03

Some days are easier than others and the regular days goes from being “not-to-do-anything” to
being really nervous. Tomorrow is a meeting i need to get to and i never traveled there before.
I hope i find the place in time, need to check how to get there by train and buss and so on.
Might just go and check that tomorrow before i go and bring my phone with me so i can
check on a map or something so i can see where i need to go.

I hope i will suit this new job good and they think I’m good enough to give me a higher rank
as he said he would like to give me after alittle while. Just the standards and the area that I need
to learn first before I get that. It feels so weird right now so I can’t even explain it.
Wish me good luck please, I think i need it..

Streaming have been lacking of interest from the viewers and I think i have been noticed that.
I sometimes like it, but it doesn’t give me the same feeling i had before while doing it.
Do the good feelings when streaming come in waves? Or is it just one of those moments
in life I need to pass by and everything will be back to normal? I really love to stream but
I also feel that i hafto do it. Fun thing to do but you also have a pressure to keep up with
good work, maby you can compare to having a job.

This post wasn’t any good news or anything happy but sometimes you need to write all the stuff
thats on your mind. It gets easier by time and I do love my life and what I have and what i can do.

I know my blog is inactive but i will try to make a few more if i remmber asap.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar