MapleStory Finger Point

söndag 1 september 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.09.01

Sometimes (super rare) I get really angry and right now is one of those times.
I was checking the new game Final Fantasy XIV on a stream, and this guy was sitting shirtless
while streaming. He had two webcams for his computer and forced his wife/girlfriend to write
postcards all over the world for those who donated more than 5 dollars to the streamer.

She did her best and when she did something wrong she got yelled at and mean words was
just coming out of his mouth. This didn’t happen just once.. She asked one question gently and
abit on a low voice if she might distrub him. And he just raged and said can you please shut the fuck up.
I saw she got all sad and still tried the best she could and she seemed to be scared and NO ONE was
saying anything about show some respect man! So I just had to say something becuse of the anger that
was just increasing. The words wrote in the chat was this “Man show some respect to your wife…”.
I saw that he saw that and just ignored it and when I told some nice people on Damnation.eu where I
play Minecraft on, they also saw the other time when he just flipped out abit. My other message was
like this: “man i had enough of this guy, lack of respect and i hope karma strikes you hard”.

He said out in the stream abit annoyed “Oh okay FixarJockey, your welcome back another time. Cya!”.
I belive he didn’t want his girlfriend to see it and I asked some people on damnation.eu, if thats like
normal in US for men to act like that with their wifes. And one said its just an idiot and another one
said that so many are lacking of respect as i said and they should be as nice as Î am.

That made me smile abit that I’m the nice guy, even if I already know that but its good that it shows.
I really hope his wife gets another guy that can show some more respect to her and treat her like a
princess. Ugly guy with no respect gets nice and humble girlfriend, what did she see in him?
Well i guess i never get to find out, not that i care about that. But i hate when people dont
show the respect the other person should have. She did nothing wrong!

Nice song huh?

Well enough about that..
Its just about less than 60 hours left untill the big meeting or so regarding my situation with handling
a suit able work and figure out what would be good. And if not, what should we go from now on?
What will be the next step for me? I hope it turns out good but i’m really nervous about it becuse
I have been waiting too long for more help to be able to fix this. I almost had enough with tears at
one time and felt that my life is kinda shorten off becuse of the pain i have when i twist or bend it.
I’m twentyfive and my back is acting like i was an old freaking man.. It really stinks.. Sometimes
I do feel sad about it but I try not to think about it, even if i already accepted it for what it is.

4 kommentarer:

  1. You one of the nicest people i have ever met, you're always making me happy. Even when you're kinda sad, you're still doing your best to cheer people up. Never turn out like that butttard (Not that i think you ever will). I'm sure that meeting is gonna go fine, life already messed your back up, it would suck if it continued messing things up for you, you really don't deserve that. DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Alla ska behandlas med respekt och accepteras som de är. Hoppas de går bättre för den där tjejen.. För övrigt önskar jag dig ett stort lycka till på mötet sen!håller tummarnapå att det går bra :) Du är en riktigt bra kille Joacim kom ihåg det! Finns inga ord på hur bra :) ... Om det inte skulle gå bra så är jag säker på att det finns andra lösningar för dig :) Tappa inte hoppet och tron på dig själv! kram

    SvaraRadera