MapleStory Finger Point

söndag 8 september 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.09.08

So last post I post a picture on me being banned on the server and some couple of other
people on the server. The server got hacked and we wore around 10 people on the Mumble
server talking to eachother about the server being hacked and there was no need to be in panic.
Everything will be fine, he did destroy atleast 2 Quartz blocks in the marketplace as far as I know.
And also put a sign up (MAKroy was the one being hacked). Everything was back to normal and
unbanned people was coming back to the server. And no fuzz about it after we came on the server again.
There was some people joining in that was acting weird and they didnt know about damnation being hacked
(as i saw it). So i guess an alternative account was accepted to the server and one of those people might
have done it. I donno but i felt like that was going on. Havn’t heard if they trace the IP down and match
it with users, but I hope for damnation’s sake it wont happen again.

Yesterday i was going to my brother and celebrating my brother and he had no clue me and Caroline
aka Monkey Queen was coming. So I covered the door pinhole and they wore abit scared to open the
door haha. And my brother was really suppriced about me standing there. I handed over my pressent and
he opened it right away. When he saw that i have gotten him the Diablo III game, he got goosebumps like
crazy and showed us. “This is the best present I have gotten so far in a really long time” and when I heard
that I was super happy. I did good and i knew it would be a nice present.

We started drinking abit and my brother was installing the game on his laptop and later on we started
playing a drinking board game. And if you lose you need to drink up all of it, even if they are empty we
need to fill them before he starts. Here is two pictures from last night Skrattar

536238_10152470928610353_1133605125_n1234299_10152470894190353_1321835123_n
Frida, Victor aka Vixar, Michael & FixarJocke aka The King Blinkar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar