MapleStory Finger Point

onsdag 3 september 2014

Been really rough these soon two weeks – Version 14.09.03

I have soon been on rehab for two weeks and it’s really rough on my body with all the training, sitting and
walking all day there on the hospital. Also alot of new things to try learn all about my body and how it all works
and what to do to make my daily life easier. I’m the youngest one there but there is alot of people who I can
connect with. I really hope that people will see my problem with my back on another level, it’s not “just backpain”
that everyone has once and awhile, and try understand this is one of the hardest things I have to go through
on my own and try keep strong and not to think too much about everything.

IMAG0615

It’s quite a distant to travel and it’s slowing me down with the energy that I give duringn the day there.
But it’s really good in a way, because they will see what state I’m in and it’s all going down in the papers.
I really want to go back to work when this is done but I’m trying not to have to much faith in that.
My worries about not being in a good shape to be working enough hours that I want to. So I believe I will
be really depressed if I’m not okay with that.. I will do my best but I’m not that confident yet about things,
I’m still a big question mark, but it clears up abit everyday when I’m there.

IMAG0617

I’m spend my time on rehab from nine in the morning to around two in the afternoon.
And it’s hard to try keep up abit of a training session when I’m home when I’m so active during the days.
When I get home, I’m all out of energy and just want to relax and try to calm down for a second.

IMAG0616

I made this in occupational therapy and didn’t think it would be any good at all, but it’s really a neat shape.
You have it on your lap and lay your arms on it and it feels really really good (didn’t expect that).
Don’t know what to do next but I gotta figure out something soon.

IMAG0618_1

On friday I will be skipping one of the days because I need to visit my health center.
I got a birthmark that have been increasing in size and its sore.. Abit nervous but I hope they
remove it. I know it’s been there all along but it havn’t really changed or being a problem until now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar