MapleStory Finger Point

fredag 22 mars 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.03.22

Piece of Me! She got the looks for sure, so does my girlfriend think also!

So its time to try to make this all easy for both those who watch my YouTube channel and do follow me
on Twitch.tv when i stream. You will be able to see some blogpost in english so you guys get updated also.
But i mostly have this blog for just write some of all the things that i think about daily.

So this will be the page i will give alittle more of myself and thats why i used the Brittney song in the beginning
of this post “Piece of Me”. It’s possible to translate everything that i write here with the  Google Translate bar
to the left of this post if you woud like to read anything of the swedish content.

I have around 30 minutes more infront of the computer now untill i need to go to work and our goal this weekend
will be to have 30 more followers! I think thats possible when i coud get 16 followers on a regular day. So inc
weekend does have alot of gamers out there and their school and work is on hold, so its really possible to get it.
Wish us luck on the Stream on http://twitch.tv/fixarjocke

I’m getting help from KrazyKidKane with the intro for in comming intro of my “Lets Play’s” on YouTube and that
means i coud start doing them in english and i will start of with a bukkit server that allows the Mods in the stream
to join if they woud like to when i do the episodes.

Divrax and a guy called Pablo on Twitch will help me with the designs on both YouTube and Twitch so everything
is going really nice and shoud be alot better in time. So for you that follow me woud see changes soon enough.

Okay i really need to go and fix some more things before i go to work, i hope i see you on the stream later on!

Another Minecraft song is out, check this one out!

FIXARJOCKE_LOGO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar