MapleStory Finger Point

måndag 29 juli 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.07.29

Time goes by really quick i would say, but also slow depening how you see it for my sake.
I’m thinking of my back atm with this situation and I have changed workplace so many times
in a short notice just becuse it might get better with a new work with diffrent kind of movements
while working that isn’t that bad. But nothing have been good enough for my back and I use now
a even better painkiller cream for my back (might need medicin like pills if it goes worse).

List of jobs i had in a short notice that i changed between:

  1. General Store
  2. Cleaner
  3. Logistics Department

But nothing is really okay for my back and all the switching without giving my back a rest before
i start on another place is just starting on the wrong step. Becuse I cant really work as I should
do becuse of the pain that holds me back. The worst case scenario was now on the last job.
So i couldn’t stay for long and now I’m home again untill my doctor and some other people
is back from their vacation, so we all can have a meeting. I am an employee of the company
Samhall who find companies that are adapted to their disability. So they need to really focus
on my needs and see what I can do and not.

Some I've talked to have suggested telephone support service so I'm open to it.
But it is their (Samhall) responsibility to find one for me so I can manage to take care of a job.
And not cry after the working day when I go home or when I’m at work or trying to outstand
the pain untill i finnish off work. So for another 1 month now I will be home resting and trying
not to think lot about work, money, how everything will solve or so, becuse I will only be really
sad and down if I go around and think about those problems. But I wont stand there with no
money atleast, their system is good enough to help people like me but I really want to do those
6 or 8 hours per day 4 or 5 times a week. So i can earn the big money again like before..

Really like this song!!

Well well time will tell and i try enjoy myself with stuff I like and I kinda got into playing SWTOR
again, and it feels good to play with my old swedish gaming friends while doing it. So atm we are
3 people doing it and trying to get a fourth guy to come along. And also I think alot about streaming
again but I’m not ready at all atm, it is alot going on even if these days are no plans at all but in my
head it’s like thousand pieces apart and I need to fix it before doing anything ells that can burden me.

Alot of people have said stuff like: “ofc we understand, take your time” and its nice for them to wait
untill its all good again. I try to stay happy and have the strength to held my head up high even if it’s
really hard. Thats why I play alot and just do stuff that I really like and escape abit from the reality.

If anyone have any questions you can type them in the left side on this blogpage.
The textbox is “Question box” and you guys that read this blog can ask what ever you want.
You can be anonymous also if you do want to, personal questions are the most funny ones to answer.
Don’t be shy and just go ahead and ask anything about anything Skrattar

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi man wzup! I think ought to see a shrink cuz you seemed a bit messed up. I've read your blog and you seem to suffer from hypochondria. You're young and healthy, it's all in your head! You need to "pick up your peaces and go from there", it's all about determination. The only thing you do in this blog is to complain about your health, work etc. wtf man?!

    Later!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I write about my life, basicly what almost every blog is about. It feels better to write stuff that is on your mind. And my life is messed up as you can see. If you dont like the content i would say dont read it :]

      Radera
  2. Have you tried to eat a bunch of cake? That helps against (almost) everything! Earn the big MOOOOOAAANNNEEEEAAAYYYY!!!!

    SvaraRadera