MapleStory Finger Point

tisdag 13 augusti 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.08.13

Dont have much time to read this blogpost? Then dont, just leave Ler med tungan ute becuse this one
is pretty long in my opinion. I start off with saying thanks to a stream viewer i had before
when i use to do that all day long.

A friend of mine gave me a link how to rethink the situation and it really nailed it.
That person in that clip talked about some people worry just in vain about things
that might happen. And when it doesn’t happen you could have felt better by just
take stuff as it comes. Just like take the day as it goes, go with the flow~
So yeah thanks alot Catman for linking that video, it helped me with rethinking
how not do act or do. So now the past 3-4 days have been much eaiser to go by
and it feels good to live even if there is so much that could have been better.
But if i see all the positive sides it really shine throu with all the things i have in my
life, and shouldn’t be light up by bad things around me.

I got myself a really nice girlfriend, bought an apartment, my gaming-setup is mostly
complete (my hobby is important for me), we traveled to Thailand last year and we
are going to the same spot onces again. Our appartment is getting pimped out and
later next year my girlfriend is getting a dog, so she keeps on saying she is super happy
about life and so should i feel. It’s abit harder when I always have worked like this with
thinking of things that might happen and darkness have been the bigger scale of my life.
So it’s really hard to break that habbit but I really do my best to change to something
better, or let’s say change the way of thinking that makes me feel better in the end.

I got less than 20 days to rest and train my body for next stage (what ever that will be).
So earilyer today, well yesterday becuse its past midnight Ler med tungan ute I went to the gym and it
was really good and everytime it goes well, I feel so happy about it becuse if the pain is
to strong i keep on skiping some training methods.

Well well, these past days have been good as i said before and me and some old internet
friends are currently playing SWTOR (Starwars the Old Republic) and we are screaming
and having so much fun  while playing. And it just feels like i have a good time so i will try
to enjoy this moment as much as i can and be happy. This weekend will i travel to my mom
and we are going to see a movie at the cinema Elysium i belive the name was of that movie.
Seems like a cool sc-fi movie but i think the trailers nowdays show 2 much of the film in them.
Well i belive the film will still be good but i dont like it when they lay their cards on showing
2 much on their trailers.

I will head over to my bed and i hope i dont dream about that creepy guy i dreamt about last
night, that took pictures throu our window and was peeking inside the appartment while me and
caroline was in the kitchen. So weird feeling when he took pictures and put it agianst the window
he had so we saw ourself on those photos on his window. This place in my dream was at my moms
place and that guy in that window was peeking at one time when i lived there. But i have no idea why
I dreamt about it last night haha.

And about those negative comments on my blog about that i shouldn’t write about the same boring
and non-fun stuff all the time and with all the problems i have on my blog. First i would like to say,
if you dont like the content dont read it. And what people do on their blogs is talk about their life.
And basicly its about their moments in life when they have a hard time to let it all out. Some are more
private than others and im open as a book as you all know. Repect me as I am, dont need people to
tell me what to do i guess you can stop beating on a person that already lays down and fix your
situation in life if you feel that you can mock someone ells on the internet. And this isn’t the first time
someone come and say those words so its nothing new. I have people around me that would like to know
what’s happening and whats going on inside my head. And i just share it with people here so i dont hafto
repeat myself like 3-4 times per day when something happend. So here is my middle finger for those bad
viewers on my blog, hope you liked it (I sure did) Rött hjärta

PS:
I love MysteriaSecrets comments on my previous posts haha Skrattar
Did taste one cake Caroline made a week ago or so, but I’m not so much for chocolate cakes.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have the same trouble trouble with looking at the evil stuff and constantly worry about all the bad stuff that could happen. But that's why we have Catman; To save us from the trouble :D

    BTW chocolate cake doesn't work, it usually just makes it worse. Try a cake with some kind of berrys in it and eat together with a animal (If possible)

    Stay fit and be happy! Let me handle the negativity!

    SvaraRadera