MapleStory Finger Point

fredag 13 september 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.09.13

Some music either makes you happy or sad. And I remmber when everysingle day was basicly in tears
when no one was around. Salty tears was my thing and I wasn’t strong enough to reach up and be happy.
But if I look where I stand today (lol I’m sitting really), I really came far and keep on going.

Almost nothing bring me down nowdays. I kinda need to skip the subject about my back, becuse it wont be
better anyway. As I said before, I have already accepted this fate and it’s alright really. The sad thing is only
that it fells like some people dont get it, it wont get better at all. There is nothing they can do.
I damaged it and I can only train so it get's abit stronger to a certain level.


 

This video with only lyrics had so many likes, but this music video got the opposite. Just listen to the lyrics, it’s a sad story but true to so many people out there.

I would say Miley Cyrus changed after she finnished with Disney.
Shes a mess if you compare to what she do nowdays in her music.
I wish her the best anyway but this is one of the new tracks I really like.

 

This day have been pretty much okay I slept like the whole day and we took Monkey Queen’s moms car to
my gym and Caroline needed to hand in a report on things she have done on her job. So while I was training
she was there and I didn’t do much becuse I dont feel good enough to move around like crazy with my neck.
My neck is okay now but I rather not go wild now when it’s “back to normal”, it’s still abit stiff still.

Well after that we went out to MAX (hamburger restaurant) and ate some yummy food. My rate on the food
today at that place is 9 of 10. I do give them ten points alot but I dont know why I didn’t enjoy the food as
much as I use to do. We have decrease the times we eat outside lately and during a week of time now,
we have gotten back to ourself with getting some nice food outside again. Feels awesome!


 

GUESS WHAT I ATE
2 CHEESE BURGERS OR 1 LOW CARB-BURGER !

MAX

 


Lol and now when look at them, I just want to go there today and eat some of that again. But if I remmber
correct we are eating something here at home today. Maby we can move that to tomorrow? Haha, well well !

So here is another question guys! Whats your favorite dish?

NARINGSVARDEN
Here is a list what the hamburger contains. You guys can translate the words that you dont understand.

 

// Fixar
Do as me! Stay strong!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I'm guessing you ate 10 cheeseburgers! You fatass... :P

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera