MapleStory Finger Point

onsdag 18 september 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.09.18

Hey everyone, I’m about nervous about the rehab thing on Friday…
If I havn’t told you guys about it, it’s just becuse I will get paper on what I can do and not.
So I will go to this rehab traning thing for 5 days (within total of 2 weeks starting this week).
I need to mark out on a paper I already have where it hurts and what kind of pain it is.
And I dont even know what to mark out becuse I’m not doing anything wrong now when
I’m only at home. I think of every single movement I do, becuse I can skip having any pain
if I dont twist or bend my back. Well I shouldn’t worrying, it will turn out good.
I would never got this next step with the rehab, if they didn’t belive me.
So it’s nice to have them on my side atleast.

Screenshot_2013-04-12_02_33_11_592870

Lately I have been playing SWTOR like ever before and I joined a hardcore guild for raiding.
So me and 2 of my friends did a Hardmode raid, and it was really really REALLY hard!
We didn’t really read much of what to do, but we had this pro Loki who told us what to do
over TeamSpeak, sooo much to remember but we did it on the first try (kinda).
Even if I didn’t get any new items we still made it and I got a achivement Skrattar

So at the moment I’m standing in line to make some missions and do the weekly quests.
But I’m also abit tired, so I belive it’s soon time for me to go to bed and sleep some!
Life is overall nice and okay, even if I feel like I’m a questionmark when it comes to
be able to work and when and all that as you guys already know.



Self Reminder Note:
Gotta call my mom and talk to her Ler
Me & Caroline gave her a present on her B-day but we forgot the present *fail on us*
But we did take her out on the movie Elysium at the cinema (great movie).
Also see if I have told her about the rehab thing on Friday.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar