MapleStory Finger Point

tisdag 24 september 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.09.24

Day 3 on rehab is in a few hours and I’m about to get ready to go out in the cold now.
Today I will meet a occupational therapist and probbly talk about stuff I can’t do while I have this pain.
And there was this form I needed to fill in before I go there, so I have done that and some of the questions
was about handling stress. And I can’t handle stress at all so I guess she will go in depth on that subject.
Well I hafto see about that later on today.

nudda tårna

I still looking forward for this and hope they find a solution
for me, or what ever they think is the best. I’m only abit down
and sad becuse I dont feel I deserve this. I kinda had it ruff
enough from before in my life. Don’t really need this in my life
and the biggest fear is if they say: “There is nothing wrong
with you”. I do know I wrote that before. But i try to express
myself and what my feelings inside is, and it’s all about that atm.
I’m focusing on good things and these meetings and stuff.

So that helps me alot to brighten up my day abit and it works
for now. Yesterday I talked to this psychologist and he
understand and have heard from so many people they dont
want to hear the words: “fake it untill you make it” or
“there is nothing wrong with you”. So I’m not alone to
feel feared about that and it’s totally normal.

Nice song huh? I like this artist alot and I think this song is great!

Just notice on friday will be my 4th day at rehab and I will then meet a Doctor!
I'M SO EXCITED, I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar