MapleStory Finger Point

fredag 14 februari 2014

FixarJocke - Version 14.02.14

In my last post I ended it with writing about the rehab meeting I was going to I think.
So that would be in 3 days from now, but I woke up today (pretty late) becuse my girlfriend though
it was time to go up. And she told me about a letter I got, and it was about moving the meeting to 28th of
Febuary instead of the 17th. Well well, nervous abit to early now I guess hehe. Gotta keep my cool and
just take it as it is when the day is here. Been waiting abit too long for this but I hope it will help me big time.

So I donno really what you guys want to read about, becuse I can show/tell alot about things that
I have experianced so far. Not just about the trip to Thailand, how the holidays was around chrismast
and such, but more in-depth subjects. But frankly I dont know if i got any visitors either, so I guess
I could just write about what ever i feel about untill someone asks about anything or so.

Feel free to comment the posts! And if its about hard to know where to post comments becuse
some things on this site is not translated to English. There is a google translate addon to the
left here on the blog. Just chose what you want Ler med tungan ute

Btw my YouTube channel have now 4 new videos!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar