MapleStory Finger Point

onsdag 19 februari 2014

FixarJocke – Version 14.02.19

Days go by so fast, here is the recent patch notes.

  • Information about rehab wasn’t on 28th of Febuary, it was in 28th of April sadly.
  • My work emailed me and said they have work in my town here where i live, but yet
    I can’t handle it atm. Need my time at rehab to see whats going to happen or any results at all.
    Though i asked what kind of work, they had more stuff going on other than cleaning
    hallways in diffrent houses (intressting to see what they write back to me).
  • Been busy with a game I can’t talk about sadly, but I bet you all know what game
    I’m talking about hehe..
  • My lovely girlfriend has now 1 night off from work, so she will not be working every
    singel night in the week. Love the change and so does she Ler

 

 

 

Monkey Queen took Max out for a walk yesterday
and he needed a shower haha. Cute huh? Skrattar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar