MapleStory Finger Point

onsdag 12 mars 2014

FixarJocke – Version 14.03.12

Just jumping into a later version of my life so quickly, I guess thats good time goes by fast nowdays.
Thinking of my rehab is getting closer is a good sign, so for now I’m trying to spend my days sleeping,
playing some games on the computer as always and alot of time with Max and abit more with Caroline.

1904235_731483766885613_1461309193_n

Early in the morning around 4, I now often go out with Max to meet up with Caroline after she got
off from work. She is scared of being out in the darkness walking home alone and especially during
the weekend after work when some people are out and are drunk and what not. I totally understand
that and I would have been that too, though the dark isn’t a problem for me but I dont trust drunk or
people outside at later times (been beaten down by strangers for no reason before.. so yeah..).

1743441_10152810977285353_1656009131_n

Some of my gaming friends might read this blogpost and wounder, what kind of games do I play?
And I’ll tell you that it has been a boring time for some time now, now lately I have enjoyed playing
Minecraft FTB Unleashed with my girlfriend Caroline aka Monkey Queen and Anton abit.
But also 2 games are soon here to face me, Wildstar do now have a date set but it’s a couple of
months left (been waiting for some time now and I love the game so far). And also the new Diablo III:
Reaper of Souls is soon out (13 days left I belive untill release).

This is all for now and if you have any questions at all, just go ahead and ask away.
I dont mind at all, doesn’t matter what subject it will be, i’ll try answer as good as possible Ler

1 kommentar:

  1. Iz u dun wit striemang? Come back and stream, I miss you and the people I chat with in your streamchat on your stream while you're streaming your stream! I will be there, even though my internet can't handle it!
    Random question of the day: If you had the chance to move to a magical place where everything awesome you could ever imagine, existed, but you had to leave this world and everybody here, would you do it?

    Such deep, much hard.

    Lurve from ya #2 biggest fan! <3

    SvaraRadera