MapleStory Finger Point

fredag 11 april 2014

Vaccuum?–Version 14.0.4.11

Slept around eight or nine hours this night and it felt pretty good and my back
is getting better. Finaly I can focus on something ells but my pain again Ler
Lets hope I dont mess it up now before rehab, or maby I should move
around abit more than usual becuse I will be working with a moving body
when the time comes. So it needs to be accurate state as if I was going to
work, right? Becuse if I take it easy and try not to do stuff that might be
bad for my back (as in increasing the pain) they might put something ells
on the paper later on. Yeah I belive thats the best move.

Anyway I just put another short video on my YouTube page haha.
I made another one like this before, but I made part two today Blinkar

So today we told that other dog owner we met some days ago to come over!
You know if you saw the last post, well it wasn’t a picture of her but yeah, anyway lol.
So it will be abit crowded here later on hehe. 3 dogs, 1 kid, 2 girls and myself.
But I will focusing on sitting right here, and they can have some girltime hehe.
But I will grab a cookie maby PLEEENNNTTTYYYY, MOHAHAHA!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar