MapleStory Finger Point

onsdag 9 april 2014

Breed meeting! – Version 14.04.09

Notthing much have happen lately more than taking it abit easier with
moving around alot. Just becuse after a long walk and standing up along time made
my back really stiff, but it was alot of fun hehe. Just look at Max at the left side of the
picture. There was a fence all around the area, so in this place dogs can run free without
any leash. Was the first time for Max so I guess he just did what ever he wanted while
we wore there.

1544386_750093505024639_8554549_n

The other two dogs are the same breed (japanece spitz) and Caroline hooked up the meeting
with them. Max could need some friends and they played around but one of the dogs (right one)
wasn’t allowed at all times to play with Max becuse she isn’t normal. I guess she can be abit
protective and agressive if someone doesn’t interupt her. So they told her to quit being akward
and growl for no reason. But everything went well and it was alot of fun seeing Max having
a great time. He is abit layed back and calm when we shower him later on when we got back
but he is just standing still while the water pour over him hehe.

10153672_750093508357972_148898937_n

I would rate that day 10 out of 10 but becuse of my back was all messed up and I went to
sleep around 7 or 8 I think. I rate the day 4 maby even if it was really fun overall. But I havn’t
had this backpain in awhile now so I feel abit down about that. But it will be better in some
weeks again. It will probbly “heal” back up again just before the rehab if it’s quickly enough.
I wish it could be abit different for me..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar