MapleStory Finger Point

onsdag 7 maj 2014

Big good news!–Version 14.05.07

Last weekend I celebrate my brithday with family and friends at our place and 4 people was going to sleep over.
It was alot of fun and I didn’t get as drunk as last time haha, but still it was nice to see them again hehe.
The only uploaded picture I have on facebook that I can copy over here (to lazy to bring my phone here
and transfer some more pictures). So here it goes, I’m kinda wasted here haha

Drunk!

I did stream eariler that day, before they came over and alot of people came to the stream!
I guess it was becuse the titel “It’s my birthday today!” and one of my mods made this picture for me Ler

858697_764459406921382_2045749977481957329_o
And it was Divrax who made the picture (one of my mods on the streams)

 

And this picture is totally remade!
This picture is from the start, a photo
that my mom took of me. And becuse
my girlfriend Caroline is called Monkey
Queen on the stream, he tought that making
me into a monkey aswell will suit well and it
was so funny to see the result haha XD
So nice, and this person is called either
Catman or Bobo, thanks for your fanart Ler

 

 

 

Don’t know if I have made an post about the update on any news on the rehab, that I’m going to for my back
for six weeks. I visit the place where I’m going to be at, and talked to a doctor who handle people who come
there with pain in their body. So he wanted to know how much pain I have and where in the back it is.
So I asked him when is all this going to start, and he said “I can’t say exactly 100% sure that you will begin in
August”. So thats good to finaly know when it starts Ler A few months left only and maby after that I can start
working slowly and see how it works out for me. Also going to try a machine with pads that i attach to
my back, that send small amount of voltage into my back and my nerves are going to react to it.
It will help with centering the pain to one of the cores of the damaged place.
And not make the pain goes into my full back when I have a hard time.
Sounds really good if it work ^^

And in around 1 month (alittle more) something awesome is going to happen, so have a look out here on
my blog. I will deliver more photos and stuff and hints about it when its getting closer. We are going to
buy something expensive, I can say that for now XD

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar