MapleStory Finger Point

söndag 18 maj 2014

So much is happening! – Version 14.05.18

SliskigTjej.140518.210340I’m super hooked for early access on Wildstar! I will tell you why Skrattar


 

In a game called Wildstar, will I once again lead a guild and I’m kinda happy about being a nice good leader.
I have been leading a guild back in the days for only Swedish players in another game and we wore the best
Swedish guild/clan out there on the server. We kicked people who was using exploits and hacks and
kept our guild clean for a nice reputation on the server, ofc people got banned from our guild
and kicked out after seeing screenshots as proof.

 

guild frame
People are now voting on what PvP Server we are going to play on.
Facebook page: <LINK>


 

I will consume alot of time playing this game so you guys can feel safe with having a leader that stays.
It was along time ago I now had a good mmo to play again and Wildstar really really realllllyyy suits me.
I could say I could have a subscription for Wildstar just becuse of their housing, but gameplay-wise this
game is really something nice. People are new to the combat system with aiming and dont belive this game
has it all, but it does have it all. It takes some time to get into it if your not familiar with it but its basicly is
like Tera Online (it’s a free mmo if you dont want to pay for Wildstar monthly).

Short facts about me for people who dont know me:
Damaged my back about 3 years ago and have been home since then basicly (tried to work but didnt work out).
Going to a rehab for 6 weeks in August to see what there is to do with my back but will be home during the evenings.
And I’m 26 and live with my girlfriend who tune in on my live stream from time to time.
(She like Chua’s in Wildstar and played Popori in Tera Online).

Having this guild and making it serious, makes me wanna try focus on a webpage maby?
But I havn’t been working with doing that for along time, would be really nice if I could work something out.
Will probbly not be the best one but atleast I wouldn’t have paid someone ells to make it and now when open beta
is about to close. I would have alot of time getting into that, but I wont promies anything but it would be awesome.
And if you guys wanna help me out on it, it would be nice if you sent me a mail about it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar