MapleStory Finger Point

måndag 8 juli 2013

FixarJocke – Version 13.07.07

Hey everyone..
This last friday wasn’t good at all with the result of what the day gave me.
I went to the doctor and she was more then happy then usual, she was going to travel by car all around
the world for 2 weeks. So she was abit hyped haha, but when I left that place i went home with papers
that said that i should be home from work to rest for two weeks. And I have diffrent opinions on being
home when my back is like this. For starters I would like to work but I really can’t and that makes me
so sad, becuse I want to earn money and stuff. Money is always needed but it’s not that I lack of it
anyway. The other way to see it, is that I feel that I can actually charge my battery so it will be alittle
bit better later on when these two weeks have bein (if it’s enough).

But my plan is now to try get a hang on a person that might fix another job that is more suited for me.
Becuse I can’t work around with my body and I have actually faced the fact even though in my brain
saying it’s just so weird. I have no idea how my life will turn out to be or what I will work with later
on in my life. The only thing I know is that Caroline stands by my side and that helps me alot,
becuse for example I can’t really do alot of householding stuff..
But I do try and help as much as I can when needed.

Havn’t heard this one before! Kinda nice, though alot of comments: “We want the old Miley back!”. I guess everyone change by time. Didn’t she work for Disney Channel for abit with some shows and music for it?

I should be going to bed a long time ago, gym later on today,  cya!
I have been awake for more then two days now I think lol.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar