MapleStory Finger Point

onsdag 19 november 2014

SWTOR 3.0 – Mercenary / Commando – Version 14.11.19

Dulfy.net uploaded this calculator that was created by “swtor_miner”.
My question is,  what would be best to add the passives in, I want to be sure I set them right when the game
comes out. Last night I was draged aside from the TeamSpeak room to answer some questions about the
upcoming expansion. If I’m still intrested in raiding like I am now and I told him ofc.

So I don’t know if I do want to play it slow to max level or quick so I can be one of the first players
doing the new raids and learn them. That means that I hafto go all in and level up quickly so I’m good to
go with the raid for the new epic gear. Also thinking of spending some time upgrading my alt toon to get
auguments (because that would be so insanely expensive in the beginning, so why not make them myself?).

skills
Unsure what’s the best to put points in…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar